About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Day of July


Hot, Hot, Hot. So hot I turned the air on early. I'm stayin inside and doing "light" housework and phone calls etc... Yesterday I had my annual eye exam. Doc says my eyes are healthy, no signs of wear and tear from the diabetes. I ordered new glasses. The good news, I saved over $400, the bad news: I still had to pay $224. Go figure.

Where has the summer gone? I have to go back to work in 20 days! I must admit I'm getting used to being home. :-( Next week we're going to the cottage. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Summer flew by with the 4th of July. Hey!! I made a rhyme, tee hee hee. The end of July and the month of August is when the symtoms from adjustment disorder kick in :)) On the flip side, it sure will be nice to get a paycheck again, and get back into a structured routine.........I guess.

Lisa said...

P.S. Please don't start another count down. It really just torments us, and when I say us I mean you too. :)