About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First Day of August


No, I'm not counting down, Lisa. I got up early so as I could get out while it was still cool. I took my Lil Sis Alyssa to a mini water park. It was called a "Splash Pad." It was pretty cool. They had water coming in all directions. Out of the ground, out of poles of various shapes and sizes, dumping from buckets and shooting from towers. Needless to say we got wet and it felt good. Channel 12 news was there, but apparently we were not photogenic enough. ha ha We went out for lunch at Burger King (her choice)... It was probably about 90 already by the time I dropped her off at around 1:30. Good thing the air was on at home, because I made hot roast beef sandwhiches for dinner. Just chillin now...

No comments: