About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Home At Last

Well, so all in all it really wasn't too bad. I can't believe I am at home and already updating my blog. The surgery went quickly and went very well. The Doc said good results, almost certain not cancer. I really wasn't in much pain at all. Must have been all the prayers. I'm sore now and just trying to take it easy.

The whole gas experience, well now that is something else! I have more pain from gas than from my incision. I thought they were going to have to hang me upside down from the ceiling this morning! It was getting to be quite a serious issue. But, I did the deed and they let me come home.
(by the way Jan, it's only 2 weeks of no driving)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad everything came out okay :)

Unknown said...

I mean TURNED out okay :)