About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Staples

Ok, so it was really no big deal. I really couldn't even feel the staples being taken out. Partially because it really is quite easy and partially because along the incision line there is some numbness. Dr. says I am doing really well, that the surgery went great and there is no cancer. I remain with only a 1% chance of getting ovarian cancer. Not bad odds, I guess...

So I have taken up Suduko and word puzzles. Thank you Corrine! Once Renee showed me how to do Suduko I quite liked it. I think I am going to start another book from my humongous stack of books in the closet. Only 1 more week of lazing. I can start driving again next Friday.

p.s. I was going to include a picture, but it was a little too revealing...

No comments: