About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Recovery

Doesn't that sound like a book? Danielle Steel's newest novel. Anyway, I suppose my recovery is moving along nicely. I must count my blessings and consider the alternative; laying in a lumpy hospital bed eating hospital food and being poked at all hours of the night and day. I've been feeling pretty good in the daytime. It's about 8 p.m. that the pain starts. I guess it's from moving around all day that gets to me. It's like with any illness I guess, you always feel worse at night!
It's just that I've had enough of Regis & Kelly, Rachel and the View. I read a good book about the S'Carolina low-country that was a few hundred pages. I do have a few magazines that I've been saving. That will take up some time. Someone suggested I take up Saduko or Crossword Puzzles. I just don't seem to be able to get into those. Maybe I should write a book... It's quite frustrating not being able to clean or cook. Although, I must admit it has been nice being spoiled, Thanks to Renee, Lisa, Chris S. and Corinne. We are eating in style, Yum-O as Rachel would say. So, all in all I would say "The Recovery" is going well. Tomorrow I go and get my Staples out. Yikes. All I can picture is one of those office staple removers, or the teachers best friend. ( How many bulletin boards have I taken down just to put a new one up?) Anyone out there ever have staples removed from your body?

No comments: