About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hangin' Out

That's what I did today. I did wake up early (6:00) and balance the checkbook, check websites, clean up the kitchen.... as well as I could in my condition. Had Blueberry Toaster Waffles for breakfast.
Then I sat outside over at "the Renee's" for several hours. We even had a makeshift picnic right in the driveway. There was bologna sandwiches, chunks of cheese, chips and dip and mini "Three Musketeers" for a treat! Came home and grilled Chicken w/ a homemade marinade that was tasty, with grilled veggies and grilled corn on the cob. Yum-O. It was like a clip from BBQ University or Bobby Flay!

Tonight I started a new Debbie McComber book, did a Sudoku puzzle and even took a 30 minute power nap. All in all a rather satisfying day.

No comments: