About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jergens Original Scent

MmMmMmMm! Can you remember? It brings back many childhood memories. Smells can do that. I think I read somewhere that scents can evoke powerful memories. Well, i received some Jergens "Original" scent lotion from Jan in my surgery care package.

Ok, so I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It only took me 4 days. Don't worry I won't give away any secrets. J K Rowling is really a good author. The hype is a bit much but I have really enjoyed the series. I am not even normally a fantasy reader.

Well, that's about it for now.

P.S. I forgot to report the unthinkable. It actually rained (stormed even!) on my birthday and the temp dipped below 80. But the sun did eventually come back out.

No comments: