About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Camping



We went camping at Myers Lake Campground in our new (old) little pop-up. The neighbors went also and stayed in the next lot over. Good thing because we were missing lots of stuff! Probably would have starved half to death or eaten raw food without them. A good time was had by all! We played in the sandbox, pushed the little ones on the fwings (swings) I probably shouldn't have done that because then I was sore. Swam in the lake and toasted marshmallows around the campfire while listening to a story about 4 neighborhood kids who saw a ghost. I still owe them chapters 8 thru 10!! They seemed to like it even tho I was making it up as I went along!! Anyway, here are some pics from our adventure.

No comments: