About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Grande Iced Carmel Macchiatto


From Starbucks! I think this is my new summer brew. (thank you for this one Marlene!) By the way does that count as coffee? You know as in, will it cause the same kind of heartburn? Anyway, it is yummy-licious! I had to go to the sec. of state so I decided to stop and get a Starbucks with my gift card. When I got there I really didn't want a hot coffee. So I decided to try something iced. Glad I did!

So last night they were giving "Severe Thunderstorm Warnings" for Genesee Co. We were in the garage waiting for the show. It never came. Just a few lightning strikes and some rumbles of thunder, and a moderate rain. Well, this morning on the news they said that Durand, MI (10 miles to the West) got slammed with a storm that Hung over the area for 45 minutes. There was golf ball sized hail, apparently there was allot of damage to glass. I think the storm then went North of the Creek, which it so often does--THANKFULLY! My car was in the driveway, along with all the other cars come to think of it. We probably would have received damage if the storm had come our way. The ole Taurus was spared!

No comments: