About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Today is the Day

Thank you to everyone praying for me--- I had a great night's sleep! I was calm and relaxed.
Had a good time last night at brother Rob's Old Fashioned 4th of July Picnic. See Marlene's Musings as I'm sure she'll have a full story complete with pictures.

Won't be back until Sat. or Sun. so TTFN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad, because I was praying everytime I woke up last night and this morning. It's 10:10 and I am praying that your surgery is one time and goes well. See you later today.

Unknown said...

P.S. Thanks for the great impressions you did last night. The laughing made me feel so much better and I hope you too. You definately have the gift of humor.
I think our family bonded a little bit last night and it was good.