About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just Plain Hodgepodge

 Hodgepodge





*What gives you goosebumps?

Music sometimes.  Cold weather!


* Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh…Halloween-yay or nay?

Not so big on it, really.  I have a few decorations around that will come down immediately.  I like to hand out candy.  Don't go to halloween parties, I think they're dumb.  Mostly, I have memories from when I was a kid.  Making the "homemade" costumes and running from door to door with friends ~ aka the Laukkas.

* Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect?
No I don't see how you could really.  They are pretty hooked together.  I definately can NOT respect someone I do not trust.
 *Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose.

Oh man thats a tuffy. (ha)  I guess I would pick apple over orange because they're easier to eat.  But, I do love a juicy orange.  Just had to put that in.

* What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc)
Olga's Kitchen.



*What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer?

A bottle of vanilla spray cologne.


* Are you at all superstitious?

Nope.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And why is the cologne in the refrigerator? When you're hot? HA! I think Halloween is mostly about OUR childhood memories because I sure have them. And oh yea, music gives me goosebumps sometimes too. Hope you respect me :)

Kathy said...

hot, yes. And yes i do respect you, duh.

Kristen said...

Sitting in the Drs office wearing that thin little gown gives me goosbumps!!!! Hate it

Magnoliawhispers said...

scratchy windshield wipers give me goosebumps. What was your least favorite Halloween candy? Mine was Mary Janes.

Kathy said...

yeah, didn't like those MJ either. or black jacks.