About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not Wednesday Hodgepodge

I just couldn't get into the Wed. H.P. for this week.  Maybe because I am surrounded by skunk smell.  Bailey got into a skunk last night. PEE- Eww.  Sarah washed him twice.  He still stinks.  Our groomer said to use, peroxide, baking soda & Dawn dish detergent.  So he will get that treatment tonight.  Just me and Peyters hanging out today.  Not sure how we got to Wed. already.  Well, Monday was taken up mostly with my stress test, then Halloween stuff.  Yesterday I got a flat tire in the Mustang, so that kind of killed my afternoon.  Last night I went to genealogy meeting.  So here we are at Wednesday.  Here are some pics from Halloween.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pics. Cute title :)