About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall, Fall, Falling

I love Fall, but it seems to quickly it's been here and gone.  I havn't even been able to have a minute to take some new pictures.  These are pictures from last year.  sigh.  Now the wind is kicking up and we are expecting rain.  Next look, the leaves will be all gone.  sigh.  We are going to send a box of leaves to our little friend in Fla. who doesn't get to see the leaves change colors.  I think she'll get a big kick out of that.    Brace yourselves one and all for the onslaught of colder weather.  Hmmm, please wb and give me a few of the nicer aspects of cooler weather.  PLEASE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm...that is a hard one. Hmmm....ummm...I am mourning the loss of summer. I do NOT like it when the leaves are gone. So here is my short list:

Soup tastes better and so do hot drinks

You can wear different clothes

You are cozier sleeping

You can veg out more

You can go to Florida!!!!

Kathy said...

okay, okay I'm trying those out. Not bad, not bad.