About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some Things I Love About Fall

  • Colorful landscapes and trees.
  • Carmel Apples
  • Cider and doughnuts from the Cider Mill
  • Sunny - warm days
  • Clear crisp nights
  • Taking a Fall trip
  • Great sleeping weather with the window cracked open
  • Pumpkin spice latte
  • Taking a walk on a beautiful clear day
  • Warm spicy cider w/ a cinnamon stick
  • The smell of burning leaves
  • kicking through a pile of leaves

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, yep, yep and yep!! Love caramel apples!

Karen said...

my favorite neice's birthday...

Kathy said...

yeah that too. whoops I can't say that. ONE of them.