About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

In Search OF

the perfect cup to keep coffee hot.  I have tried:

metal travel cup
plastic
plastic insulated
ceramic mug
glass mug

None of the above seem to really be able to keep the coffee hot longer than say, 15 minutes.  Then you have to warm it back up in the microwave.  I've been wanting to try the new double ceramic cups.  So, yesterday I splurged and bought one at Kohl's.  If that doesn't work I will have to try something else.  I know there are several different kinds of the double ceramic.  Perhaps the $20 cup from L.L. Beans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm....an insulated thermos works for Donaldo when we travel. Probably from Eddie Bower or something like that.