About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Books That I Would One Day Like to Write!

I have some great ideas for some books I would like to write.  Here they are in no particular order:

  • The role of siblings, Sibling interaction, or sibling rilvary etc.. even among adults
  • My experiences at Living Science
  • Kids and the funny things they say
  • I raised a baby wallaby( or maybe that would just be a chapter in the LS book above)
  • Recipe book, probably for diabetics or just healthy eating, but tastes good

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They all sound great!! Living Science would be good. Cookbook would be well appreciated and have fun with that first book!! I definately would like to see that one ha!