About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Way Back When-sday Hodgepodge

Way Back When-sday Hodgepodge

1. What’s your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening?

Probably spaghetti, white chicken chili (which everyone loves) or maybe soup.


2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.

I would say mostly.  Other people would say definately.  It's more a matter of:  I like everything done my way.  I  like things to fit inside my own little box.


 3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by?
I can't really think of anything specific.  Like give me an example here.

4. What’s something you’ve lost that you’ve never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened?

I'd have to say my sanity.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I'm not really sure what happened to it.  Life happened to it.  LOL  I hate to lose things.  Oh yeah and my temper.  It's gone.  I lost it.

5. Zoo~circus~ carnival…your favorite?



The ZOO for sure.  Don't really care for the circus or carnivals.  Love the zoo.  Can't wait to take the boys!


6. What song makes you feel instantly happy?

Many many songs.  I love music!!   Too many to list.  sorry.


7. To what extent are you an argumentative person?

Ha, what word means "more than extremely?"  I was born to argue I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

White bean chicken chili, my new favorite. I agree with all your answers.