About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Sunday we decided to take the fam to the pumpkin patch.  We started with breakfast at OCB.  Then proceeded to Spicer's Apple Orchard in Fenton.  What a beautiful day.  Everyone else thought so too.  The guys had fun, they really seemed to enjoy it.  They played in the "corn" box.  Saw the animals.  Went on a train ride and then a tractor hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.  RJ would only go to the pumpkins that had green on them.  He would walk up to them and then sit up on top of them.  So cute.  We did not buy any cider, doughnuts, or apples because the lines were toooo long.  Ran into one of the teachers from LCA, she has two little ones now.  Good too see her.  I only have one pic. so far, but I will upload more when I get them.  ~ I forgot the camera.  :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot the camera? Mimis' do NOT forget the camera EVER! Except sometimes :( Funny about RJ and the green pumpkins. Cute.