About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday is Field Day

Bowling Ball Fence


Tuesday is the day I go out in the "field" and do the P & P route for the day. (P & P = property preservation) Yesterday's route took us to Pinckney, Brighton, South Lyon and finally Milford. The lovely bowling ball fence line was in Brighton. The gas station is in Milford and I just like it. The decor is old-fashioned Mobil stuff.
So this is what I did yesterday:
drilled out door locks
reinstalled new door locks
plunge toilets and put in anti-freeze
do the walk around and list damages and debris
take pics of EVERYTHING
load the GPS with every new address
fill out the forms
stopped by Erwins orchard for some hot cider and a doughnut! I mean, well, we WERE driving right by....

3 comments:

Karen said...

That gas station is RIGHT down the road a ways from my house. Next time you're in Milford, call. I'll email you my phone number. We can have coffee--no pumpkin spice latte, of course. OR I'll show you around the store where I work...you would LOVE it.

Bummer about that gas station....that place was so cool looking.

Magnoliawhispers said...

you must be mistaken...that bowling ball house is in the south!

Kathy said...

Jan, HA! No kidding. Karen, I was looking for your shop, couldn't see it. I will call next time, and we WILL do coffee. I usually need a cup just about then.