About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Day Before the Last Day of October

If I write 2 more blogs I will have a record number of blogs for one month. Let's see if I can do that. Still waiting for the results from Sarah's biopsy. Stressful. Raining= blah. But, still trying to maintain a positive attitude. At noon I'm picking up Syd the Kid and were having a field trip. Lunch at Donald's and then a trip to the library. Her mom is going to the brother's harvest party. I don't mind a bit. I can't really explain why I like being with kids. I always have. Their little minds are so active and the stuff they say is amazing. Syd's sister has commented; "a 50 year old and a 5 year old, I just don't get it." LOL! Seems like I have always had a special kid in my life from time to time. Well, they're all special! Kids are so fun. Maybe that's it. They can just be themselves and You can just be yourself! That must be it. Anyway, Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your record blog writing for the month. I have always loved kids too. I think it is a gift. Anyway glad you have Syd the Kid-cute name.