About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Going, Going....


Up North to the cottage. Last minute thing. Someone has to go and winterize the cottage and machinery. Might as well be us since we haven't been able to go much this year. Once only in fact. Dad feels better knowing someone is going to close things up. Even tho we will be going up for Thanksgiving this year. He like the mowers and such to be winterized. It will probably be a rainy cold weekend, but .... oh well. Planing a trip to Bill's Farm Market and Roast & Toast and the book store in town, and, and... not sure what else. Definitely planning on some nice warm fires in the fireplace.

My new shoes came today. Personalized~New Balance.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad I talked you into going? LOVE the shoes.

Karen said...

Awesome shoes. Just saw a video about those the other night. Loved the tribute to your mom.

Where is UP NORTH for you......I didn't know your 'rents had a cottage.

Hope you're doing better than me with the healthy eating.

Kathy said...

Mar~ yes I'm glad, it was a good chance to get away before the bi-bopsy. Karen, Up North is in Boyne. Right behind Boyne Mtn on Deer Lake. My parents have had the cottage since about 87. I wasn't doing good with the healthy eating thing, but I AM getting BACK on the bandwagon TOMORROW!