About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, October 26, 2009

An Exhausting Day

Up early to get the guys off on their schedule. 9:00 biopsy for Sarah at the Imaging Center. She is sore and not feeling well. I don't think she got much sleep. The Doc said we should hear from the lab by Wed. or Thur. I hate the waiting. Then we ran to the bank and grocery store. Picked up some ingredients for tonight's Sesame Chicken Stir-fry. It was very good; and I'm not even the only one who thought so. The recipe is from The Biggest Loser cookbook. Then I met with my PT at 3:30 and now I'm sore and stiff. But it was a good workout and I am ready to get back to the program!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Biopsies are no fun...hope everything is ok.

Unknown said...

Hope she feels better today. Great for getting back on schedule.