About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bling

'Bling-bling' (usually shortened to simply 'bling') is a hip hop slang term which refers to expensive jewelry and other accoutrements, and also to an entire lifestyle built around excess spending and ostentation. In its essence, the term 'bling' refers to the exterior manifestation of one's interior state of character, normally displayed through various forms of visual stimuli.

5 comments:

Renee said...

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!!

Lisa said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting......?

Unknown said...

In regards to our recent conversation, I see your point. I use bling in scrapbooking when I add little jewels to my pages.

Kathy said...

Bling in a scrapbook is totally acceptable.

Magnoliawhispers said...

i walked down the scrapbook aisle at Michael's and felt totally intimadated, felt anxiety. Just can't get into it, I guess I'd rather glue bling onto old suitcases and stuff