About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stuck ~ In a Rut That Is

Seems a lot of folks are "blogged" out. Don't have much to say. It's getting colder ~ our fingers don't work so well on the keyboard. I've been working quit a bit so time is hard to find. Here is a news flash. We found out the "home invasion" on the next street over was really a suicide. I guess the guy called 911 so his wife wouldn't be the one to find him. Tragic. I'm still making sure windows/doors locked up tight. Went grocery shopping with my $75/week budget. Only spent $53. Yea for me! Making a delicious smelling dinner tonight called Cuban Beef. I'll report on how that works out. Really simple and in the crockpot it all goes. Well, gotta get back to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Iknew it. Remember I said that's what it could be. Poor guy. Okay lets have the recipe.