About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Field Day Tuesday

The day began warm and fallish and started with a trip to The French Laundry for a bagel and some Kenyan Coffee. Delish! Then trips to Highland, Clarkston, Davisburg, and Ortonville. It was mostly sunny and the fall colors were pretty wonderful. I don't mind driving around on a day like that. Nothing major to do. Some bids, a few lawn mows, a few lock changes. A tarp to nail down to a roof. Sarah blames me for what happened next. She pounded her thumb with a hammer. She says I was talking to her and distracted the job at hand.
( No pun intended.....) Here is the pic of her ouchie. Then we couldn't find the band aids so we had to use a diaper wipe and some duct tape. Yikes! I later found a "hello kitty" band aid and applied to the wound.
I wanted to stop and buy some pumpkins but then we couldn't find a pumpkin stand, so I was denied. We ate lunch at the bullfrog cafe. Hey, I'm starting to enjoy Field Day Tuesday after all!

No comments: