About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Same Old Grind

I'm not talking about coffee beans. (miss those Starbucks beans!) I got up early for an 8:00 a.m. meeting that was not to be. A mix up in schedule for the first day back. Blah Humm Bug! Now I am tired. I sneaked out early to go to Niki's first Freshman BB game though. They lost badly. Then came home and fried up the bacon. Literally. I made bacon, scrambled eggs & toast (with jelly) for dinner. Did the dishes, now I"m blogging. Better quit soon though cuz I keep spelling things wrong! It started snowing today at around 12:30 and is still snowing. We would probably have a foot except for the fact that it's 35 degrees so it's melting when it hits. No SNOW DAY tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What wishful thinking!!! A SNOW day in November?? :)

Unknown said...

Hey that's a great dinner-we have it sometimes.