About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Feel A Cough Coming On...

cough, cough, sniff, sniff. Huh, I might just have to call in sick tomorrow. Let's see. I have 12 Sick Days and about 6 months of work days......
It it Freeeeezing cold today. Too bad I still have to go out to an appointment tonight. This weather makes me want to curl up on the couch with any kind of hot beverage and read a good book or watch a movie. Tisk, Tisk, not tonight. I came home for a couple hours because I have the late app't. Good ole flex time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the cough and that you had to go out. I stayed in all day-cleaning in the ole basement.