About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Catchin' Up

So, where have I been? Working I guess. I was pretty tired last week. Saturday Sarah and I went to visit my old friend (not that she's so old, but more that I've known her a long time!) Laura Therrien and her 2 boys Ken & Tom. Ken is married and has an adorable daughter named Kenzie Rose. She is really cute. We had a good time remembering old times.
Today we cleaned the house and then went to a Campground Place called "Outdoor Adventures." You have to buy into the place. The price is $8000.00 bucks!! But, you have "free" camping for the rest of your life. I say free, because of course there is a yearly maintenance fee of $360.00 And then if you want to go to locations outside of Michigan it is an additional $150 bucks. Needless to say we did not "buy" into the program. But, we did get 21 days of free camping at their campgrounds for the next year and a $40 gas card to Speedway.
I think I'm going to start a new book tonight. I will let you know what it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's about time your wrote something :) I kept checking all week. Let us know what your are reading. I always must be reading!!!