About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back From the Windy City

And it was windy & getting cold! IT took a while to get out. Waited at least 30 minutes in line on the runway. Longer than the actual flight took! It's taken me all weekend to recover.
Today I took Alyssa to the Big Brother Big Sister bowling activity. We had fun. It's hard to bowl with my ouchie leg. (torn hamstring from last year) We got a piece of pizza and a pop for our efforts. Afterwards we came home and Alyssa played with toys and rode the scooter. I did laundry. Only 3 work days this week, yea! Thanksgiving will be at Sarah's brother's house this year. I am hoping for some leftover turkey to we can do it all over again on Friday. (with my own stuffing! --- well mom's recipe really) That's about it for now. Safe travels Marlene & Don.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving