About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, November 5, 2007

FYI

The book I'm reading now is an older Mary Higgins Clark. I missed it somehow. "A Cry In the Night." I hope it's not the one that someone told me not to ready because it is too scarey!

Upcoming Events ~
Going on a girls weekend with Sarah, Chris and Renee up to Sarah's Mom & Dad's cottage in Tawas to do some mega scrap booking! Should be fun. Leaving on Friday and coming back on Sunday.

Going to Chicago the 13th through the 16 for the AmeriCorps VISTA supervisor training. Staying at the Wyndam O'hare. Not crazy about it , but we'll see. I hope it doesn't snow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will have fun!!! I am going on a scrapbook weekend too--Grand Rapids.

Laura said...

Hey Kath, I didn't know you liked Mary Higgins Clark. I love her and think I've read about all her books. She does have a brand new one out....gotta look for it.

Loved, loved, loved seeing you last weekend! We had a great visit! Let's not wait 10 years again, ok?