About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday Finds

A feather bed for the camper $22
Paper plates .99
Christmas Cards - buy 1 box get another FREE
3 pack scotch tape - .99
A $9 razor with a $9 dollar rebate
A Playstation2 controller w/ 2 games - $19.99
A bag of bows - .99
3 candy cane pens - .99

I need to go back to Walgreens though because we forgot to pick up a new dog bed for Bailey $7.99 I might run up there this afternoon.
Tonight we are going to dad's to clean. Having Turkey A-la-king, yams, stuffing, cranberry and pumpkin pie. Sound familiar?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the "new look" in your blog. Heard your dinner was very good.