About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Movie Review

It might be the best "feel good" movie of the season. It is called "August Rush." It is wonderful, joyful, inspiring and really awesome. Of course there is a really cute kid. I'm a sucker for cute kid movies. But, I think you will really enjoy this one. I highly recommend it. Marlene, you will love this.
***** (Five Stars) I think I might become a movie critic. Wouldn't that be a fun job?

So anyway, it is freezing out, (22 degrees) but sunny and really pretty with the sun making the snow and ice glitter. Didn't get up and go shopping. The girls left at 10:00 p.m. with the neighbor to go to Birch Run last night and didn't get home until 6:00 a.m. CRAZY!! They are still in bed sleeping. Sarah had to get up at 4:30 a.m. to be at the Shack at 5:00 a.m. We may venture out this afternoon or tonight to see what shopping extravaganza's are left.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will get it for tomorrow might

Kathy said...

It's a new movie at the theatre, so you will have to GO see it or wait.