About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Over The River and Through The Woods

Wow, we have at least 2 inches of snow and it's still coming! This is like an old fashioned Thanksgiving. I think I remember eating dinner at Grandma's house. But, mostly I remember eating Thanksgiving dinner at Creager's Restaurant in Detroit. How about that parade? I wouldn't be going today with all that snow blowing around.

I'm getting ready to make breakfast, French Toast and Sausage. (turkey of course) I only have to make a salad for dinner today. I got off way easy.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good memory! I loved going to Creagers. Maybe that's why I like going to the Perry up north.