About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Got off to an early start today. Went to the "Valley" for breakfast and then picked up the carpet cleaner at HD and picked up Nik at Lisa's house by 10:00 a.m. Caught up with Lisa for a few minutes. I miss her. Dropped Niki off at her grandma's to go to the Piston game. Then we had to pick up Katie's car because she said it was stalling. Turns out she was very low on gas and there must be some water in the gas line. Filled it up with Premium and put some anti-freeze stuff in it. Moral of the story don't let it get too empty. Came home cleaned the carpet and started the laundry. Took the carpet cleaner back, ate at Three Amigos and came home. The Aurands were putting up their Christmas lights so we couldn't be outdone. Put up the lights that actually worked. Sid and Evan helped me put up the Candy canes along the sidewalk. Still have to buy 1 strand of lights because we threw away 3 that wouldn't work. Came in and rested for a bit then took my bath. Now I am making spaghetti for dinner. Will probably read my new book by Debbie McComber after dinner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, what's the valley? You like all the same authors I do. I haven't read anything by Debbie McComber in a long time.

Kathy said...

Valley Coney Island Did you read Blossom Street by Debbie M.?