About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Cough is Suddenly Better....

So we drove down to Laurel PP mall today. I wanted to get a refill for my Franklin Planner. I ended up going with the next size up from what I had so I got a whole new planner and a new brief case - on sale of course. The highlight of the trip was of course eating at Olga's! We started with the snacker appetizer, then I had the soup and salad. Yummy! I wish we would get an Olga's in Flint. On the way out we passed the Saunders soda shop. Had to stop and get a Cream Puff. I got a little teary-eyed because I remember going with mom when I was a kid to the same kind of place. I think it was at Wonderland Mall. I wonder if that was before I started school because I don't remember any of the sibs being there. I'll have to ask brother Rob if he ever went there.

No comments: