About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Pink Shell Resort and Spa

Man o man. Sometimes when you book a place sight unseen, you're not too sure how it's going to end up. I did right this time. It's kinda swanky, but not too much that you feel uncomfortable. Nice place, on the 4th floor with gulf view. There's an outdoor bar and grill, an inside restaurant. Breakfast included. We'll see how that is tomorrow a.m. 3 pools, one deep, one kinda regular and one for wading. You wear a bracelet that is your room key and gets you into the pools and everything else on the property. It's almost like an "all inclusive" joint. Tomorrow we are going on a dolphin sighting tour on jet ski's. Might just have to visit the "spa" when we return. I think I'm finally starting to relax! Oh yeah, they even put stamps on the "free" postcards for ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Sounds great to me!!