About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Dream of Mine


I've had this dream for a while now, about opening up a kind of alternative restaurant. It would be "healthy" food. For all types of diets. Vegan, Vegetarian, Low sodium, low fat, gluten free, diabetic. You get the picture right? Tonight during dinner we started listing some of my "signature" dishes.
The following is a list of some of the dishes we came up with:
pork roast with cranberry sauce with roasted red skinned potatoes
ratatouille
Mom's spaghetti
vegetarian pizza on the grill ~ homemade wheat dough
salmon patties
fish tacos
oriental patties on rice
white chicken chili
fruit smoothies
peanut butter/chocolate smoothie
omelette's (egg white)
pork chops with Dijon mustard sauce
stuffed mushrooms
taco salad
stuffed pepper - meat or vegetarian
vegetable soup
WW cabbage soup

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YU UM Yu UM. Please open one up!! Please come and cook for us! You got it girl. Great idea!! I need healthy eating recipes. Could you just type up a little book and pass it along?? Anything.....
I need to renew my interest in cooking cause it up and left me.

Kathy said...

Idea** A cookbook would be a whole lot easier than a restaurant, wouldn't it? I have a friend who published a cookbook, how cool is that?

Unknown said...

Do IT!!!! It's a lot easier. Read my blog today for a great idea.