About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Way Back Whens - Day

This is a picture from one year when I went down to Florida (not sure what year) to visit mom and dad. Perhaps my sister who is so good with times and such could come up with an approximate year. We would often go and visit a wonderful dear older friend of my mom and dad's; Sadie L. She passed away quite some time ago. She always loved to visit with us. She had a beautiful condo overlooking the bay. Can't quite believe mom's been gone six years now. Can't say I look forward to Ground Hog's day anymore.

Mom's favorite Psalm:






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this picture!! I am having a hard time coming up with a year unless I was there at the same time. I don't have any pics at Sadie Landers condo. This is a treasure. It is hard to believe that it's been 6 years. I am peaceful about it this year. That's not to say I don't miss her.
I miss the way things were you know?

Kathy said...

Yes, I know.
I was wondering if you knew about when Sadie died?