About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Back and (un) Loving It


Thrown back into the home life! YIKES!! Spent last night cuddling with RJ, that was nice. But this morning was a duezy. Had to dig the trailers out (both of them were buried in a foot of snow.) That was not fun. I had to drop one off and pick back up. That always blows my day. Trying to un- pack, (Packing is so much more fun) wash, grocery shop, all the usual. Niki's shower is tomorrow, so gotta wrap stuff and shop. Geesh, maybe I should plan a few extra vaca days just to unwind! Then on top of it all I have a headache. Probably not a good time to try and back off the caffeine. Plus, I'm thinking the change in weather. Even tho it is a whopping 25 degrees. LOL All in a Day's Work. Happy Birthday to my niece-o-pher, Kristen. Hope she's having a great day. Hope they're not still burrowed under all that s-n-o-w in Chi-town.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea welcome back. You wanna come over and help me pack? ha ha. Ease off the caffeine slowly. Sorry about the headache. Right with you there!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a good time in floriday, it was great to see you all at the shower today!

Lisa said...

*florida* =)