About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Way Back Whens-Day



I know, I have stolen the idea from my sister. But, sometimes a good idea is just that. Besides, I think she pilfered it from someone else anyway. I was going through some pictures a couple of weeks ago and found this one. I thought, ah-ha a perfect pic for "Way Back Whens' Day. This is my brother and his family quite a long time ago. The kids are WAY older now. Just thought it was so cute. This was taken up north at "the cottage."

Here is a preview pic from Nicole's Grad pics taken on the same tree ~ many years later. Okay, so I just looked again, don't think it's the same tree ~ they are not going in the same direction. Must be on the other side.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bloggers are "allowed" to use other peoples blogging ideas. That's a cute pic. Funny about the tree-I can't figure it out.

Unknown said...

P.S. It took me a long time to notice this but it is Way Back
WHEN-sday. Just a litte help.

Renee said...

i think its the same tree, just shot on other side and different angle..cool