About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits 2-22-11


I don't know what to tell ya. I'm missing Fla.; wishing I was still there. Especially in light of this new storm. Which we probably got as much or more snow than the infamous "Snowmazilla." LOL. I guess I will bore you with answers to some randomness.

1. Your favorite Chocolate treat?
Um, I'm not a chocolate freak or anything, but I do love a brownie with vanilla ice-cream and HOT fudge poured over the top.

2. What more than anything makes you feel loved.
Random act of kindness I suppose. A gift out of the blue, a back rub, someone else making dinner without me asking. A phone call to see how I am. Etc...

3. Cherries or blueberries?
I Like both, but I love a cherry pie or crisp. My mom used to make them for me. Oh, I like cherries out of the jar, and just picked cherries off the tree.

4. What is the one trait you would most want the leader of your country to possess?
To be a Christian and follow God's laws, and to not be a politician. LOL


5. Are you a saver or a spender?
I'm kind of both. Depends on who's money I'm spending. I freak out about having enough money to pay bills, so I save. But, if I have a wad of money I can think of lots of things to spend it on.. However, I do waffle back and forth before coming out with the dough. So, I'm a SAVER. Whew, that was rough.

6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other?
They would have at least heard about each other. I don't have allot of friends...


7. Are you interested in antiques?
Yes, but mostly family heirlooms.


8. Do you pick your nose in public? ha ha ha I added this one.

I'll never tell.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I like the addition of the last one; I think EVERYBODY does.
Sorry about the weather, How funny that the BIG storm turned out to be the smallest-except for the wind. I like your random acts of kindness.

Kathy said...

Thank you to my one blog fan for responding!

Karen said...

i am a fan...i'm here...sorry - i'm just lame.

i love when your blog makes me laugh :)

and i love your bathing suit

ok...i'll comment more

Unknown said...

Where's Wednesday and Thursday Tidbits. Or...Way Back When-sday? Come on, don't leave your fan/fans waiting too long.

Renee said...

in the picture, are you bossing someone around, telling sarah to bring you more majotios?

Kristen said...

Im a fan! I'm a fan! I just read it alot on my phone so commenting is a bit more work! ha!
Your legs are lookin really, REALLY good!! :)

Kathy said...

What a bunch of suck ups!