About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stop and Smell the Snowflakes



:) So much going on, I almost forgot. Really enjoyed the sunshine and warmth of yesterday and today. It's nice to come back from Fla. and not have to deal with so much freezing weather. Oh BTW, for my adoring fans: I decided to take a "lesser" part in the play. Dealing with so much and I was crazed to think about memorizing all those lines. So, if people decide not to attend I will understand. It's still going to be good plus a good dinner; so come if you want to; would love to see you all. Been running around doing lots of errands, housework, office work etc...
There are so many little projects I need to start. How does one accomplish all that? I wanted to make prints of some of my bird pictures, fla. pictures. Will I ever get to that? I need a vacation for my vacation!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always need a vacation from a vacation. Get your planner out and pencil in the things you want to do and need to do. Play still sounds fun.