About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rain Rain, Finally Went Away

We were left with flooded streets (impassible) and tons of sewer back-up in the flint area. Luckily not us! Yesterday was cloudy and cool - but at least no rain. Someone had TP'd or as Syd called it (Pee-Peed) us on Friday night. What a sopping mess all over the trees, grass, bushes and flowers. I paid Evan $5 last night to clean it up! He did a good job.

Well I finally made the chili and cornbread last night. It was pretty cool yesterday, so I thought it WOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT TO COOK CHILI. (sorry i was interrupted by a phone call.) Sunday night I made a really nice Ratatouille. It's my signature dish. Just like the rat. ha ha

Over the weekend we played *Singstar* with the Renees. We had so much fun we went to Wally mart and bought our own Singstar. Now I'm practicing for a rematch.

5 comments:

Renee said...

so you thought it what...

Unknown said...

Honestly you should write a cooking blog.

Unknown said...

P.S. Cooking blog with pictures :)

Kathy said...

Who would read it?

Unknown said...

Lots of cooking people and US