About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Life, Death and Politics

Life
I'm back to not sleeping at night
Sarah is working like a dog
Its raining sideways this morning (grass looks good)

Death
My brother Rob's father-in-law passed away yesterday - complications of cancer

Politics
Sick of the sickening presidential slam commercials - why don't they just tell us what their own beliefs are?
Tired of hearing about Kwame Kilpatrick
Unbelievable the way a certain group of people think that Kwame should be given a 2nd chance

1 comment:

Laura said...

I agree with you. Sick of the commercials and before Kwame was ousted (or took the plea) it was all about what he might do. Now it's all about what's next for Kwame and the Detroit council. Just clean house and dump them all, I think. But who cares what I think.

I'm sorry to hear about Chris's dad.