About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Low, Slow, Lazy Day

Slept in, got a late start to the day. Rescheduled an appointment with the insurance man because I didn't feel like going anywhere today. Trying to cope. Did all the usual house chores & even did a load of whites. Just me and Bailey hangin out today.
Got a note from Karen Pianki (Mayes) an old chum from H.S. on my Facebook today. It seems there is going to be a reunion of the Bentley H.S. Concert Choir, next year. We were both in the choir- me for 1 year and she was in for 2.
My sister wants me to start a cooking blog, but I don't know if I could keep up with 2 blogs! Can't I just write the cooking stuff on this blog? What do ya think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yea just take a picture once in awhile and put the recipe on. I was going to do an herb blog once-never really got it started.

Kathy said...

yeah, last time I took a picture everyone said the meatballs looked like "throw up." ha ha