About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Perjury, Misconduct, Obstruction of Justice and Felony Charges

Nothing major. Throw the bum out. That's what Jennifer Granholm is trying to do. May she succeed. Wow, is there even a question?

Anyway, my day in review:
Went to a 9 a.m. meeting where I found out I'm still waiting to find out if I'm going back to work
Did some paperwork on the computer
Ate left over sloppy joe for lunch
Watched Millionaire
Went grocery shopping
Went over to the Renee's to hang out (bought her some detergent and a pack of taco seasoning I owed her)
Helped Renee's daughter Elissa with her homework; wrote a simile
Made some broccoli salad to go with tonight's hamburgers
Checked out everybody's blogs
Watched the dark clouds roll in
Watched the news

Oh yeah, last nite I tried making and eating grilled cream cheese stuffed Jalapenos. Someone suggested it over the weekend. What a mess! Cream cheese oozed out all over the grill. However they were pretty tasty and HOT. I don't think I scraped out all the seeds and veins. I gave all the rest of the Jalapenos to Tom's friend Will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exactly-throw the bum out. Felt that way since last summer when I almost got on the jury of his first trial. Whew. Hot peppers and cream cheese. Sorry can't go along with that one. EEEEYUCKKKKKKKKKK. Sounds awful. Sorry about the job. No more clues even???