About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Amelia (Bedelia)

This is how I held my great-niece Amelia Henderson for 3 solid hours yesterday while her mom (Audrey) looked through 9 totes of Riley's baby clothes. She is such a sweet little baby. Audrey gleaned about 2 totes worth of stuff for both Amelia and Maddie.

Well, last weekend we were TP'd if you remember and this weekend we were egged! Nicole swears up and down she has no enemies at school.... Anyway, the house is clean inside AND out and I've got a chicken in the crockpot with potatoes and will make some stuffing and maybe a squash to go with it. I think I'll read this afternoon, although since I have a brand new scrap-book room I should work on something. I even bought a new scrapbook.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

whoa... 3 hours?? that is long!
Did you score one of Dottie's unpaid scrapbooks from Mar? :)

Unknown said...

Oh yea forgot to try to sell you those. SO is it a whole chicken or chicken pieces. Do you cook them first? What did you add? How about the nice meal you had at Mar's? You missed dessert-s'mores! How does your right arm feel? I am blogging again on your blog.

Kathy said...

Whole chicken. Rubbed with butter and some Chipolte spice that I snagged from Logan's Steakhouse. I added celery tops and onion for flavor oh yeah and a boullion cube. Stuffed w/box stuffing :-( and served with boxed :-( pumpkin muffins that i spiffed up with some confectioners sauce. Dinner was good at Mar's that DON fixed. Too bad about the Smores. But you know the hour drive and all. My right arm is fine. This is pretty crazy blogging to your own blog on a comment!

Lisa said...

...and sarah told Robbie that I should've invited you the RenFest. I'd have much rather held that sweet baby for 3 hours. :) We were however at the festival with Ann Margaret and from what Ashley said, 'that guy that played Shaggy' in some movie, I'm guessing Scooby Doo? Clearly, as usual, I am out of touch. I hung out in the 'Children's Realm', watching puppet shows, watching a dragon hatch out of an egg and playing in the sandbox with the little kids.:) Nicky really doesn't need to have enemies to get egged these days. Kids just find those things amusing. Well, I guess I don't need to update my blog...you're really the only one who reads it. I think we should just start a message board right here.

Unknown said...

um Marlene made the potatoes

Kathy said...

oh, ok the potatoes were pretty good too...