About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Macinaw Island Peanut Butter Fudge

Doesn't that sound yummylicious? Single dip from Gurnsey's in Northville. Yup! I ate the whole thing. Big chunks of peanut butter. I think though that I'm going to have to put into my goals for the "Spring Into Healthier You" group something about ice-cream. It gets addicting with the warmer weather upon us. How about the goal of " One ice-cream serving per day?" I'm sure my highly competitive neice would like to see that. A couple weeks ago she served me a huge ice cream sundae that I could not pass up. Then she giggled about how she was setting me up. Not fair! I wonder who else she has tricked? Watch out girls!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay this diet contest is NOT working for me. I have moved into almost last place.