About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Nickerson Inn


If you read my last blog you would see that I was asking for suggestions for a place to go for a "mini-vacation." Marlene recommended the Nickerson Inn in Pentwater, MI. So I went online this AM to check it out and probably make a reservation. When I got to the website I saw in big red bold letters. "The Nickerson Inn was Destroyed by Fire on Monday, May 21, 2007." I sent the article via e-mail to Marlene, I knew she would want to know. I guess I won't be going there. I was really looking forward to it. Marlene had told me lots about it. I'm sure she'll be writing all about it in her blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes I am sad. Wow that is some picture. It was a wonderful place--full of history.

Magnoliawhispers said...

Good thing it didn't catch fire after you got there