About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Ho Hum

Not much to report really. I saw Cherethe Hollinger today, that was fun. (Private joke for Lisa) Got home from work a little early, sat in the sun. Why I don't know because I'm still peeling skin from being out too long during the garage sale days!

Had ribs at Logans, ate a few peanuts and threw the shells on the floor. Finally got the freezy pops for Evan who'd been bugging me for the last 3 weeks to buy them. (little guy across the street) Evan had blue, Elyssa choose red and Syd took yellow. Ah, the first freezy pop of the summer.
Anyway, then 2 seconds after I got out of the tubby, Sarah broght the neighbors in for a "tour" Hmmm, that was fun, my undies were on the bed. (and probably my clothes, towels) Oh well, I guess she didn't know that. That's what I get for leavin' my stuff out.

Dad is coming for dinner tomorrow. Going to grill Chicken and veggie kabobs. I guess I better pick up my stuff now! Don't get lost dad, I hope my directions were good.

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

Dude, stay out of the sun! It's one less thing to worry about :)

Laura said...

Hey Kathy....tell Dad I said hi!! Love you all...Laura

Lisa said...

Cherethe Hollinger! Now that's a funny joke right there!! LOL.